Recovery Community of Western Colorado
RCWC is an incubator of plans, purpose, and programs for a life of wholeness and healing. Showcased in a presentation of changed lives, families and communities.
- Public Education and Awareness
- Policy Advocacy and Change
- Peer Based – Other Recovery and Support Services and Activities
- Networking Resources to Meet Recovery Needs
- Commitment to Recovery and Sobriety
- Substantiality of a Drug and Crime Free Lifestyle
RCWC Mission Statement
We will be public advocates and voices for the people in Western Colorado who are in recovery or seeking recovery. Secondarily, provide networking for all recovery focused groups and organizations that are involved in all issues that a ect recovery and our community.
- To be the recovery facilitator for all recovery options that are available in Western Colorado including physical, emotional, spiritual and vocational.
- To promote general awareness of all substantial issues and solutions that need to be addressed in the addiction re- covery culture within our community. Such as housing, treatment options, homelessness, employment, and alternative sentencing options.
- To build long term individual commitment to recovery and to live a drug and crime free life.
- To build a strong recovery community organization that will develop a proactive culture that will break the feelings of isolation, fears, and shame.
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese proverb
- To become proactive in bringing change in policies that a ect treatment for people and families in recovery.
- To develop various pro social activities for people and families in recovery.
- To develop a regional addiction treatment resource guide.
- To be a voice in promoting judicial system changes and policies that will facilitate alternative drug court sentencing programs and successful restoration of people in our community.
- To promote recovery peer-to-peer coaching and mentoring.
Are you struggling with addiction and need a support, we will be there for you. Fill out the form below and we will connect with the best resources in the valley. You don’t have to do this alone.
2912 North Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81504